Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Enhanced luminous efficiency of phosphor-converted LEDs by using back reflector to increase reflectivity for yellow light
To obtain high reflectivity over a broad range of green, yellow, and red light as well as blue light... Applied Optics, Vol. 53 Issue 34, pp.8104-8110 (2014)
Long working distance microscope with a low obscuration aspherical Schwarzschild objective
For fine stitching of multiwindow wide-spectrum detectors, an aspherical Schwarzschild objective with an... Optics Letters, Vol. 39 Issue 23, pp.6699-6702 (2014)
Polarization detection of terahertz radiation via the electro-optic effect using zinc blende crystal symmetry
We provide a frequency-domain picture of the electro-optic (EO) detection of elliptically polarized terahertz... JOSA B, Vol. 31 Issue 12, pp.3170-3180 (2014)
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Nov 14 2014 : Optica Research - Smartphones Team-Up with QR Codes for Secure 3-D Displays
- Nov 05 2014 : Optics Express Research - Powerful Imaging for Point-of-care Diagnostics
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Noninvasive nonlinear focusing and imaging through strongly...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Proposed method for molecular optical imaging