Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
AlGaAs guided-wave second-harmonic generation at 2.23 μm from a quantum cascade laser
We demonstrate the frequency doubling of a quantum cascade laser in a multilayered, partially oxidized... Applied Optics, Vol. 53 Issue 25, pp.5615-5619 (2014)
Quantitative, three-dimensional imaging of aluminum drop combustion in solid propellant plumes via digital in-line holography
Burning aluminized propellants eject reacting molten aluminum drops with a broad size distribution. Prior to... Optics Letters, Vol. 39 Issue 17, pp.5126-5129 (2014)
Nanothermoforming of hierarchical optical components utilizing shape memory polymers as active molds
We utilize shape memory polymers as active mold inserts for the thermoforming of complex, hierarchical nano-... Optical Materials Express, Vol. 4 Issue 9, pp.1895-1902 (2014)
- Aug 20 2014 : Optica Research - UAlberta Engineers Take Major Step Toward Photonic Circuits. Nano-optical cables could replace copper wiring on computer chips… more
- Aug 06 2014 : Optica Research - New Hand-Held Device Uses Lasers, Sound Waves for Deeper Melanoma Imaging
- Jul 30 2014 : OSA Journal Portfolio Continues to Lead Optics Category in Total Citations and Articles in Thomson Reuters 2014 Journal Citation Reports - The Optical Society (OSA) is pleased to announce its full portfolio... more
- Jul 28 2014 : Wearable Device for the Early Detection of Common Diabetes-related Neurological Condition - A group of researchers in Taiwan has developed a new optical... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- The partial space qualification of a vertically aligned...
- Image transmission through dynamic scattering media by...
- Fiber-optic flow sensors for high-temperature environment...
- Dark state lasers
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams