Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Simulating translation-induced laser speckle dynamics in photon Doppler velocimetry
Historically, single-beam optical velocimetry has been limited to measuring only the component of velocity... Applied Optics, Vol. 53 Issue 21, pp.4661-4668 (2014)
Improvement of phosphor modeling based on the absorption of Stokes shifted light by a phosphor
We have found that the emission spectrum of phosphors measured in the powder state differs from that measured... Optics Express, Vol. 22 Issue S5, pp.A1237-A1242 (2014)
Resolution improvement in laser diode-based pump–probe microscopy with an annular pupil filter
We experimentally demonstrate the use of annular beams to improve lateral resolution in laser-diode-based... Optics Letters, Vol. 39 Issue 14, pp.4219-4222 (2014)
- Jul 02 2014 : Overcoming Light Scattering: Single-pixel Optical System Uses Compressive Sensing to See Deeper Inside Tissue - A team of researchers from Spain’s Jaume I University (UJI) and the... more
- Jun 26 2014 : Packing Hundreds of Sensors into a Single Optical Fiber for use in Harsh Environments - By fusing together the concepts of active fiber sensors and... more
- Jun 19 2014 : A Better Imager for Identifying Tumors - Research published today in OSA's journal Optics Letters details a... more
- Jun 18 2014 : Making Smartphones Smarter with See-through Sensors - Your smartphone’s display glass could soon be more than just a pretty... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- Extra-thin infrared camera for low-cost surveillance...
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams
- Photonic-to-plasmonic mode converter