Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Formulation of the moiré fringes formed by superimposing linear gratings with slowly varying parameters
In this report we present formulation of moiré fringes that are formed by superimposing two basically... Applied Optics, Vol. 53 Issue 28, pp.6612-6618 (2014)
Backscatter ratios for arbitrary oriented hexagonal ice crystals of cirrus clouds
Three dimensionless ratios widely used for interpretation of lidar signals, i.e., the color ratio, lidar... Optics Letters, Vol. 39 Issue 19, pp.5788-5791 (2014)
Zr4+ diffusion-doping effect on refractive index of LiNbO3: A comparison with bulk-doping case
Zr4+-doped LiNbO3 plates were prepared by diffusion of ZrO2 films coated... Optical Materials Express, Vol. 4 Issue 10, pp.2215-2220 (2014)
- Sep 29 2014 : Optics Express Research - CMOS-compatible germanium-tin on silicon could make inexpensive IR camera sensor
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Sep 17 2014 : Optics Letters Research - Optical probe gauges melanoma thickness
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Transparent subdiffraction optics: nanoscale light...
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- High definition live 3D-OCT in vivo: design and evaluation...
- Orbital angular momentum: origins, behavior and applications
- Structured-light 3D surface imaging: a tutorial
- Handheld photoacoustic microscopy to detect melanoma depth...