Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Biomedical applications of holographic microspectroscopy [Invited]
The identification and quantification of specific molecules are crucial for studying the pathophysiology of... Applied Optics, Vol. 53 Issue 27, pp.G111-G122 (2014)
Spectrum Assignment in Optical Networks: A Multiprocessor Scheduling Perspective
The routing and spectrum assignment problem has emerged as the key design and control problem in elastic... Journal of Optical Communications and Networking, Vol. 6 Issue 8, pp.754-763 (2014)
Broadband circular and linear polarization conversions realized by thin birefringent reflective metasurfaces
Broadband circular and linear polarization conversions have been proposed in the paper by using thin... Optical Materials Express, Vol. 4 Issue 8, pp.1717-1724 (2014)
- Jul 30 2014 : OSA Journal Portfolio Continues to Lead Optics Category in Total Citations and Articles in Thomson Reuters 2014 Journal Citation Reports - The Optical Society (OSA) is pleased to announce its full portfolio... more
- Jul 28 2014 : Wearable Device for the Early Detection of Common Diabetes-related Neurological Condition - A group of researchers in Taiwan has developed a new optical... more
- Jul 22 2014 : Self-cooling Solar Cells Boost Power, Last Longer - Scientists at Stanford University may have overcome one of the major... more
- Jul 22 2014 : The Optical Society Launches Optica, New Open-Access Journal for Highest-Impact Research in the Science of Light - The Optical Society (OSA) today published the first issue of Optica,... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- Extra-thin infrared camera for low-cost surveillance...
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams
- Photonic-to-plasmonic mode converter