Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Vector rectangular-shape laser based on reduced graphene oxide interacting with a long fiber taper
A vector dual-wavelength rectangular-shape laser (RSL) based on a long fiber taper deposited with reduced... Applied Optics, Vol. 53 Issue 28, pp.6452-6456 (2014)
Experimental realization of an optical antenna designed for collecting 99% of photons from a quantum emitter
A light source that emits single photons at well-defined times and into a well-defined mode would be a... Optica, Vol. 1 Issue 4, pp.203-208 (2014)
High-resolution broadband terahertz spectroscopy via electronic heterodyne detection of photonically generated terahertz frequency comb
We report an alternative approach to the terahertz frequency-comb spectroscopy (TFCS) based on nonlinear... Optics Letters, Vol. 39 Issue 19, pp.5669-5672 (2014)
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - New Age Microscope Gives Scientists Sharper Image Peering Through Dense Tissue
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Transparent subdiffraction optics: nanoscale light...
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- High definition live 3D-OCT in vivo: design and evaluation...
- Orbital angular momentum: origins, behavior and applications
- Structured-light 3D surface imaging: a tutorial
- Handheld photoacoustic microscopy to detect melanoma depth...