Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Laser interaction with materials: introduction
Laser-materials interaction is the fascinating nexus where laser physics, optical physics, and materials...
Platform for enhanced light–graphene interaction length and miniaturizing fiber stereo devices
Sufficient light–matter interactions are important for waveguide-coupled graphene optoelectronic... Optica, Vol. 1 Issue 5, pp.307-310 (2014)
Laboratory study of microphysical and scattering properties of corona-producing cirrus clouds
Corona-producing cirrus clouds were generated and measured under chamber conditions at the AIDA cloud chamber... Applied Optics, Vol. 53 Issue 31, pp.7566-7575 (2014)
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Oct 22 2014 : Optics Letters Research - New 3D Display Technology Promises Greater Energy Efficiency
- Oct 16 2014 : Optica Research - Magnetic Mirrors Enable New Technologies by Reflecting Light in Uncanny Ways
- Oct 08 2014 : Optics Express Research - Frequency Combs Enable Remote 3-D Mapping
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Integrated nanophotonics based on nanowire plasmons and...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- Editorial: acceptance criteria and editorial procedures for...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex