Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Design of an ultra-thin near-eye display with geometrical waveguide and freeform optics
Small thickness and light weight are two important requirements for a see-through near-eye display which are... Optics Express, Vol. 22 Issue 17, pp.20705-20719 (2014)
Temporal power spectra of irradiance scintillation for infrared optical waves’ propagation through marine atmospheric turbulence
Current theoretical temporal power spectra models of an optical wave have been developed for terrestrial... JOSA A, Vol. 31 Issue 9, pp.2030-2037 (2014)
Spectroradiometric monitoring for open outdoor culturing of algae and cyanobacteria
We assess the measurement of hyperspectral reflectance for outdoor monitoring of green algae and... Applied Optics, Vol. 53 Issue 24, pp.F31-F45 (2014)
- Aug 06 2014 : New Hand-Held Device Uses Lasers, Sound Waves for Deeper Melanoma Imaging - A new hand-held device that uses lasers and sound waves may change... more
- Jul 30 2014 : OSA Journal Portfolio Continues to Lead Optics Category in Total Citations and Articles in Thomson Reuters 2014 Journal Citation Reports - The Optical Society (OSA) is pleased to announce its full portfolio... more
- Jul 28 2014 : Wearable Device for the Early Detection of Common Diabetes-related Neurological Condition - A group of researchers in Taiwan has developed a new optical... more
- Jul 22 2014 : Self-cooling Solar Cells Boost Power, Last Longer - Scientists at Stanford University may have overcome one of the major... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- The partial space qualification of a vertically aligned...
- Image transmission through dynamic scattering media by...
- Fiber-optic flow sensors for high-temperature environment...
- Dark state lasers
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams