Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research (New in June 2013)
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Optics ImageBank
- Optics InfoBase China
Mode demultiplexer using angularly multiplexed volume holograms
This study proposes a volume holographic demultiplexer (VHDM) for extracting the spatial modes excited in a... Optics Express, Vol. 21 Issue 10, pp.12920-12933 (2013)
Background-free imaging of luminescent nanodiamonds using external magnetic field for contrast enhancement
We demonstrate a way of contrast increasing in wide-field optical images of diamond nanocrystals containing... Optics Letters, Vol. 38 Issue 11, pp.1847-1849 (2013)
Generalized diffractive optical elements with asymmetric harmonic response and phase control
We report a method to generate phase-only diffractive beam splitters allowing asymmetry of the target... Applied Optics, Vol. 52 Issue 15, pp.3637-3644 (2013)
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
- Apr 29 2013 : Now available for conference papers! A PDF of the poster presentation has been linked to a select number of poster session papers. Those papers with an accompanying poster presentation PDF will be denoted by a multimedia icon.
- Apr 24 2013 : New LED Streetlight Design Curbs Light Pollution - Recent innovations in light emitting diodes (LEDs) have improved the... more
- Apr 19 2013 : Optics Letters' page limit is increasing to 4 pages, effective for new submissions beginning on 1 May 2013.
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Kilometer-range, high resolution depth imaging via 1560 nm...
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Plasmonic wave propagation in silver nanowires: guiding...
- Optics Letters to Increase Page Limit to Four Pages
- The Talbot effect: recent advances in classical optics,...
- Whispering gallery mode microsphere resonator integrated...