Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Temporal cloaking for data suppression and retrieval
Recent research on time cloaking has revealed a fascinating approach to hide temporal events from an...
Capacitors go optical: wavelength independent broadband mode cavity: erratum
We discovered an experimental artifact that fit our measurement of the broad band cavity mode. This artefact... Optics Express, Vol. 22 Issue 24, pp.30127-30127 (2014)
Passive mode-locking in semiconductor lasers with saturable absorbers bandgap shifted through quantum well intermixing
Passive mode-locking in semiconductor lasers in a Fabry–Perot configuration with a bandgap blueshift... Photonics Research, Vol. 2 Issue 6, pp.186-189 (2014)
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Nov 14 2014 : Optica Research - Smartphones Team-Up with QR Codes for Secure 3-D Displays
- Nov 05 2014 : Optics Express Research - Powerful Imaging for Point-of-care Diagnostics
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Noninvasive nonlinear focusing and imaging through strongly...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Proposed method for molecular optical imaging