Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
The plasmonic memristor: a latching optical switch
Plasmonic memristors are electrically activated optical switches with a memory effect. This effect is... Optica, Vol. 1 Issue 4, pp.198-202 (2014)
Optical spectroscopy and population behavior between 4I11/2 and 4I13/2 levels of erbium doped germanate glass
In this paper, mid-infrared emission properties and energy transfer mechanism were investigated in... Optical Materials Express, Vol. 4 Issue 10, pp.2150-2165 (2014)
New Unified PON-RAN Access Architecture for 4G LTE Networks
This work presents a new converged access architecture for LTE mobile backhaul networks. In the proposed... Journal of Optical Communications and Networking, Vol. 6 Issue 10, pp.890-900 (2014)
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - New Age Microscope Gives Scientists Sharper Image Peering Through Dense Tissue
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- High definition live 3D-OCT in vivo: design and evaluation...
- Noninvasive in vivo glucose sensing on human subjects using...
- Orbital angular momentum: origins, behavior and applications
- Structured-light 3D surface imaging: a tutorial
- Handheld photoacoustic microscopy to detect melanoma depth...