Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Radiation force exerted on a sphere by focused Laguerre–Gaussian beams
The generalized Lorenz–Mie theory is employed to calculate the force exerted on a sphere by focused... JOSA A, Vol. 32 Issue 1, pp.130-142 (2015)
Three-dimensional information encryption and anticounterfeiting using digital holography
In this work, arbitrary micro phase-step digital holography with optical interferometry and digital image... Applied Optics, Vol. 54 Issue 1, pp.A84-A88 (2015)
Casimir force between metal and graphene sheets
The Casimir force between neutral plates is attractive. For the Casimir force to be really useful one must be... JOSA B, Vol. 32 Issue 1, pp.157-162 (2015)
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Dec 03 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Ever Tried a "Laser Delicious" Apple?
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays