Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Optical zoom camera module using two poly-dimethylsiloxane deformable mirrors
Miniaturization is an essential trend in the design of portable devices. Motor-driven lens technology is a...
Smartphone instrument for portable enzyme- linked immunosorbent assays
We demonstrate the utilization of a smartphone camera as a spectrometer that is capable of measuring Enzyme... Biomedical Optics Express, Vol. 5 Issue 11, pp.3792-3806 (2014)
Monolithic integration of GaN-based light-emitting diodes and metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors
In this study, we report a novel monolithically integrated GaN-based light-emitting diode (LED) with... Optics Express, Vol. 22 Issue S6, pp.A1589-A1595 (2014)
- Oct 01 2014 : ‘Smart’ Bandage Emits Phosphorescent Glow for Healing Below
- Sep 29 2014 : Optics Express Research - CMOS-compatible germanium-tin on silicon could make inexpensive IR camera sensor
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Integrated nanophotonics based on nanowire plasmons and...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- Editorial: acceptance criteria and editorial procedures for...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex