Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research (New in June 2013)
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Optics ImageBank
- Optics InfoBase China
Formation of nanogratings in a transparent material with tunable ionization property by femtosecond laser irradiation
Irradiation inside some transparent materials such as fused silica can induce nanograting structures at the... Optics Express, Vol. 21 Issue 13, pp.15259-15267 (2013)
Laser-induced optogalvanic signal oscillations in miniature neon glow discharge plasma
Laser-induced optogalvanic (OG) signal oscillations detected in miniature neon glow discharge plasma are... Applied Optics, Vol. 52 Issue 18, pp.4404-4411 (2013)
Fabrication of polarization-dependent light attenuator in fused silica using a low-repetition-rate femtosecond laser
In this Letter, we have demonstrated the direct writing of polarization-dependent light attenuator inside... Optics Letters, Vol. 38 Issue 13, pp.2212-2214 (2013)
- Jun 11 2013 : OSA Partners with Leading Chinese Institute to Launch New Joint Journal, Photonics Research - The Optical Society (OSA) today announced the launch and publication... more
- May 29 2013 : The Optical Society and Scholarly iQ Issue COUNTER Release 4 Compliant Usage Reports for OSA’s Journals - The Optical Society (OSA) and Scholarly iQ today announced that... more
- May 29 2013 : Charred Micro-Bunny Sculpture Shows Promise of New Material for 3-D Shaping - This rabbit sculpture, the size of a typical bacterium, is one of... more
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- High-performance LED street lighting using microlens arrays
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Kilometer-range, high resolution depth imaging via 1560 nm...
- Optics Letters to Increase Page Limit to Four Pages
- Thin low-loss dielectric coatings for free-space cloaking
- Optical vortices in antiguides