Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Method for refractive index measurement of nanoparticles
A new method of measuring the refractive indices of nanoparticles has been proposed based on refractive index... Optics Letters, Vol. 39 Issue 14, pp.4251-4254 (2014)
Multirate Multiservice All-Optical Code Switched GMPLS Core Network Utilizing Multicode Variable-Weight Optical Code-Division Multiplexing
A multicode variable-weight (MCVW) technique is proposed for generalized multiprotocol label switching... Journal of Optical Communications and Networking, Vol. 6 Issue 8, pp.670-683 (2014)
Fabrication of fiber optic long period gratings operating at the phase matching turning point using an ultraviolet laser
It is known that optical fiber long period gratings (LPGs) exhibit their highest sensitivity to environmental... Applied Optics, Vol. 53 Issue 21, pp.4669-4674 (2014)
- Jul 02 2014 : Overcoming Light Scattering: Single-pixel Optical System Uses Compressive Sensing to See Deeper Inside Tissue - A team of researchers from Spain’s Jaume I University (UJI) and the... more
- Jun 26 2014 : Packing Hundreds of Sensors into a Single Optical Fiber for use in Harsh Environments - By fusing together the concepts of active fiber sensors and... more
- Jun 19 2014 : A Better Imager for Identifying Tumors - Research published today in OSA's journal Optics Letters details a... more
- Jun 18 2014 : Making Smartphones Smarter with See-through Sensors - Your smartphone’s display glass could soon be more than just a pretty... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- Extra-thin infrared camera for low-cost surveillance...
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams
- Photonic-to-plasmonic mode converter