Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Laser-induced transfer of nanoparticles for gas-phase analysis
An experimental study of laser-induced forward transfer of nanoparticles from a metal-coated glass substrate... JOSA B, Vol. 31 Issue 11, pp.C15-C21 (2014)
Optical performance monitoring technique using software-based synchronous amplitude histograms
We propose and demonstrate a simple technique to monitor both the optical signal-to-noise ratio (OSNR) and... Optics Express, Vol. 22 Issue 20, pp.24024-24033 (2014)
FDTD-based quantitative analysis of terahertz wave detection for multilayered structures
Experimental investigations have shown that terahertz pulsed imaging (TPI) is able to quantitatively... JOSA A, Vol. 31 Issue 10, pp.2285-2293 (2014)
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - New Age Microscope Gives Scientists Sharper Image Peering Through Dense Tissue
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Transparent subdiffraction optics: nanoscale light...
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- High definition live 3D-OCT in vivo: design and evaluation...
- Orbital angular momentum: origins, behavior and applications
- Structured-light 3D surface imaging: a tutorial
- Handheld photoacoustic microscopy to detect melanoma depth...