Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research (New in June 2013)
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Optics ImageBank
- Optics InfoBase China
Propagation equation of Hermite–Gauss beams through a complex optical system with apertures and its application to focal shift
Based on the generalized Huygens–Fresnel diffraction integral (Collins’ formula), the... JOSA A, Vol. 30 Issue 7, pp.1381-1386 (2013)
Ultrafast ellipsometric interferometry for direct detection of coherent phonon strain pulse profiles
We describe an ultrafast optical technique to quantitatively detect picosecond ultrasonic displacements of... JOSA B, Vol. 30 Issue 7, pp.1911-1921 (2013)
Design optimization of spasers considering the degeneracy of excited plasmon modes
We model spaser as an n-level quantum system and study a spasing geometry comprising of a metal nanosphere... Optics Express, Vol. 21 Issue 13, pp.15335-15349 (2013)
- Jun 11 2013 : OSA Partners with Leading Chinese Institute to Launch New Joint Journal, Photonics Research - The Optical Society (OSA) today announced the launch and publication... more
- May 29 2013 : The Optical Society and Scholarly iQ Issue COUNTER Release 4 Compliant Usage Reports for OSA’s Journals - The Optical Society (OSA) and Scholarly iQ today announced that... more
- May 29 2013 : Charred Micro-Bunny Sculpture Shows Promise of New Material for 3-D Shaping - This rabbit sculpture, the size of a typical bacterium, is one of... more
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- High-performance LED street lighting using microlens arrays
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Kilometer-range, high resolution depth imaging via 1560 nm...
- Optics Letters to Increase Page Limit to Four Pages
- Thin low-loss dielectric coatings for free-space cloaking
- Optical vortices in antiguides