Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Photon-number resolving and distribution verification using a multichannel superconducting nanowire single-photon detection system
Photon-number-resolving (PNR) detection is a prerequisite for many important quantum optics applications. By... JOSA B, Vol. 31 Issue 4, pp.816-820 (2014)
Optical reflectivity of a disordered monolayer of highly scattering particles: coherent scattering model versus experiment
Recently a multiple-scattering model for the reflectivity of a disordered monolayer of scattering particles... JOSA A, Vol. 31 Issue 4, pp.745-754 (2014)
Resolving multipath interference in time-of-flight imaging via modulation frequency diversity and sparse regularization
Time-of-flight (ToF) cameras calculate depth maps by reconstructing phase shifts of amplitude-modulated... Optics Letters, Vol. 39 Issue 6, pp.1705-1708 (2014)
- Feb 24 2014 : Thicker than Water: Medical Researchers Use Light to Quickly and Easily Measure Blood’s Clotting Properties - To provide caregivers with timely information about the clotting... more
- Feb 18 2014 : A Stretchable Highway for Light - A team of Belgian researchers reports progress on this front with... more
- Feb 11 2014 : First 3-D Movies of Living Sperm - more
- Feb 05 2014 : OSA to Launch New Gold Open-Access Journal Focused on High-Impact Results - The Optical Society (OSA) today announced it will publish a new... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Mid-infrared fiber lasers at and beyond 3.5 μm...
- High power fiber lasers: current status and future...