Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Optics ImageBank
- Optics InfoBase China
All-digital signal-processing open-loop fiber-optic gyroscope with enlarged dynamic range
We propose and realize a new open-loop fiber-optic gyroscope (FOG) with an all-digital signal-processing... Optics Letters, Vol. 38 Issue 24, pp.5422-5425 (2013)
Graphene nano-ribbon waveguides of record-small mode area and ultra-high effective refractive indices for future VLSI
Electronics circuits keep shrinking in dimensions, as requested by Moore’s law. In contrast, photonic... Optics Express, Vol. 21 Issue 25, pp.30664-30673 (2013)
Investigation into inhomogeneous electrical and optical properties of indium tin oxide film using spectroscopic ellipsometry with multi-layer optical models
Indium tin oxide (ITO) films with various thicknesses are deposited on glass substrates using a DC magnetron... Optical Materials Express, Vol. 4 Issue 1, pp.43-56 (2014)
- Nov 21 2013 : Search for Editor-in-Chief of Applied Optics.
- Oct 24 2013 : OSA Celebrates Open Access Week, Recognizes Need for Authors to Have Publishing Options - In celebration of “Open Access Week,” The Optical Society (OSA)... more
- Oct 23 2013 : Imaging Breast Cancer with Light - Breast cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer and cancer... more
- Oct 15 2013 : Zoomable Holograms Pave the Way for Versatile, Portable Projectors - Imagine giving a presentation to a roomful of important customers... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Focus issue on surface plasmon photonics introduction
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Shaping of light beams along curves in three dimensions
- Optical Properties of Metallic Films for Vertical-Cavity...
- Dynamics of microparticles trapped in a perfect vortex beam
- Light field moment imaging