Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Nonlinear Raman–Nath diffraction of femtosecond laser pulses
We study the nonlinear Raman–Nath diffraction (NRND) of femtosecond laser pulses in a 1D periodic... Optics Letters, Vol. 39 Issue 14, pp.4231-4234 (2014)
Broadband suppression of the zero diffraction order of an SLM using its extended phase modulation range
The diffraction efficiency of a hologram displayed on a phase-only spatial light modulator (SLM) is maximal,... Optics Express, Vol. 22 Issue 14, pp.17590-17599 (2014)
Quantitative 3D-OCT motion correction with tilt and illumination correction, robust similarity measure and regularization
Variability in illumination, signal quality, tilt and the amount of motion pose challenges for... Biomedical Optics Express, Vol. 5 Issue 8, pp.2591-2613 (2014)
- Jul 02 2014 : Overcoming Light Scattering: Single-pixel Optical System Uses Compressive Sensing to See Deeper Inside Tissue - A team of researchers from Spain’s Jaume I University (UJI) and the... more
- Jun 26 2014 : Packing Hundreds of Sensors into a Single Optical Fiber for use in Harsh Environments - By fusing together the concepts of active fiber sensors and... more
- Jun 19 2014 : A Better Imager for Identifying Tumors - Research published today in OSA's journal Optics Letters details a... more
- Jun 18 2014 : Making Smartphones Smarter with See-through Sensors - Your smartphone’s display glass could soon be more than just a pretty... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- Extra-thin infrared camera for low-cost surveillance...
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams
- Photonic-to-plasmonic mode converter