Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Optics ImageBank
- Optics InfoBase China
Experimental demonstration of vortex phase-induced reduction in scintillation of a partially coherent beam
We carry out experimental measurement of the scintillation index of a partially coherent beam-carrying vortex... Optics Letters, Vol. 38 Issue 24, pp.5323-5326 (2013)
Quantification of effective attenuation coefficients using continuous wavelet transform of photoacoustic signals
A method for quantifying the effective attenuation coefficients of optical absorbers by using the continuous... Applied Optics, Vol. 52 Issue 35, pp.8562-8571 (2013)
Investigation of optical absorptance of one-dimensionally periodic silicon gratings as solar absorbers for solar cells
A rigorous design using periodic silicon (Si) gratings as absorbers for solar cells in visible and... Optics Express, Vol. 22 Issue S1, pp.A68-A79 (2014)
- Nov 21 2013 : Search for Editor-in-Chief of Applied Optics.
- Oct 24 2013 : OSA Celebrates Open Access Week, Recognizes Need for Authors to Have Publishing Options - In celebration of “Open Access Week,” The Optical Society (OSA)... more
- Oct 23 2013 : Imaging Breast Cancer with Light - Breast cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer and cancer... more
- Oct 15 2013 : Zoomable Holograms Pave the Way for Versatile, Portable Projectors - Imagine giving a presentation to a roomful of important customers... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Focus issue on surface plasmon photonics introduction
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Shaping of light beams along curves in three dimensions
- Optical Properties of Metallic Films for Vertical-Cavity...
- Dynamics of microparticles trapped in a perfect vortex beam
- Light field moment imaging