Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Flexible polarimeter architecture based on a birefringent grating
A polarimeter architecture is presented based on a birefringent grating displayed onto a parallel-aligned... Applied Optics, Vol. 53 Issue 25, pp.5585-5592 (2014)
Generation of high-order Laguerre–Gaussian modes by means of spiral phase plates
Spiral phase plates for the generation of Laguerre–Gaussian (LG) beam with non-null radial index were... Optics Letters, Vol. 39 Issue 17, pp.5094-5097 (2014)
Design of an ultra-thin near-eye display with geometrical waveguide and freeform optics
Small thickness and light weight are two important requirements for a see-through near-eye display which are... Optics Express, Vol. 22 Issue 17, pp.20705-20719 (2014)
- Aug 20 2014 : Optica Research | UAlberta Engineers Take Major Step Toward Photonic Circuits - nano-optical cables that could replace copper wiring on computer chips… more
- Aug 06 2014 : New Hand-Held Device Uses Lasers, Sound Waves for Deeper Melanoma Imaging - A new hand-held device that uses lasers and sound waves may change... more
- Jul 30 2014 : OSA Journal Portfolio Continues to Lead Optics Category in Total Citations and Articles in Thomson Reuters 2014 Journal Citation Reports - The Optical Society (OSA) is pleased to announce its full portfolio... more
- Jul 28 2014 : Wearable Device for the Early Detection of Common Diabetes-related Neurological Condition - A group of researchers in Taiwan has developed a new optical... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- The partial space qualification of a vertically aligned...
- Image transmission through dynamic scattering media by...
- Fiber-optic flow sensors for high-temperature environment...
- Dark state lasers
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams