Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Optics ImageBank
- Optics InfoBase China
Spatial selectivity of the watercolor effect
The spatial selectivity of the watercolor effect (WCE) was assessed by measuring its strength as a function... JOSA A, Vol. 31 Issue 4, pp.A1-A6 (2014)
Single shot interferometric method for measuring the nonlinear refractive index
In this paper we are introducing a new single shot method for measuring the nonlinear refractive index of... Optics Express, Vol. 21 Issue 25, pp.31303-31308 (2013)
Defining parametric dependencies for the correct interpretation of speckle dynamics in photon Doppler velocimetry
Laser speckle dynamics manifest themselves in photon Doppler velocimetry (PDV) data as low-frequency... Applied Optics, Vol. 52 Issue 36, pp.8661-8669 (2013)
- Nov 21 2013 : Search for Editor-in-Chief of Applied Optics.
- Oct 24 2013 : OSA Celebrates Open Access Week, Recognizes Need for Authors to Have Publishing Options - In celebration of “Open Access Week,” The Optical Society (OSA)... more
- Oct 23 2013 : Imaging Breast Cancer with Light - Breast cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer and cancer... more
- Oct 15 2013 : Zoomable Holograms Pave the Way for Versatile, Portable Projectors - Imagine giving a presentation to a roomful of important customers... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Focus issue on surface plasmon photonics introduction
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Shaping of light beams along curves in three dimensions
- Optical Properties of Metallic Films for Vertical-Cavity...
- Dynamics of microparticles trapped in a perfect vortex beam
- Light field moment imaging