Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research (New in June 2013)
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Optics ImageBank
- Optics InfoBase China
Site-selective excitation and emission of Eu3+-doped transparent glass ceramic containing Ca5(PO4)3F nanocrystals
An Eu3+-doped transparent oxyfluoride glass ceramic containing... Optical Materials Express, Vol. 3 Issue 6, pp.868-874 (2013)
Direct experimental simulation of the Yang–Baxter equation
Having been introduced in the field of many bodies of statistical mechanics, the Yang–Baxter equation... JOSA B, Vol. 30 Issue 6, pp.1688-1693 (2013)
Depth selectivity for the assessment of microstructure by polarization studies
A polarimetric imaging system capable of continuously selecting imaging depth in a turbid media is... Biomedical Optics Express, Vol. 4 Issue 6, pp.958-966 (2013)
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
- Apr 29 2013 : Now available for conference papers! A PDF of the poster presentation has been linked to a select number of poster session papers. Those papers with an accompanying poster presentation PDF will be denoted by a multimedia icon.
- Apr 24 2013 : New LED Streetlight Design Curbs Light Pollution - Recent innovations in light emitting diodes (LEDs) have improved the... more
- Apr 19 2013 : Optics Letters' page limit is increasing to 4 pages, effective for new submissions beginning on 1 May 2013.
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Kilometer-range, high resolution depth imaging via 1560 nm...
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Plasmonic wave propagation in silver nanowires: guiding...
- Optics Letters to Increase Page Limit to Four Pages
- The Talbot effect: recent advances in classical optics,...
- Whispering gallery mode microsphere resonator integrated...