Topics in this Issue
Flame hyperspectral imaging, using spectral retrieval algorithms and color camera. From left: Color, radiometric 580.0 nm, and 620.0 nm images. Radiometric images were used to spatial temperature flame estimation using the two-color method. For details, see Toro et al., pp. 6351–6361.
- Oct 01 2014 : ‘Smart’ Bandage Emits Phosphorescent Glow for Healing Below
- Sep 29 2014 : Optics Express Research - CMOS-compatible germanium-tin on silicon could make inexpensive IR camera sensor
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Amplitude-only, passive, broadband, optical spatial...
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...
- Generation of annular beam by a novel class of Fresnel zone...
- Measurement of the orbital angular momentum density of...