Images of a doll's head (approximately 20 cm in all directions) at a range of 7-8 m. The doll carries a heavy makeup for illustrative purposes. (a) Black and white intensity image at 532 nm, (b) range image, (c) color image constructed by a 3D image and three monochomatic images in red, yellow, and green, (d) same image but computer rotated in 3D. The colors are "false." For details, see paper by Andersen et al., pp. 6198-6204.
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Nov 14 2014 : Optica Research - Smartphones Team-Up with QR Codes for Secure 3-D Displays
- Nov 05 2014 : Optics Express Research - Powerful Imaging for Point-of-care Diagnostics
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Amplitude-only, passive, broadband, optical spatial...
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Combining transverse field detectors and color filter...
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Optical design and testing: introduction