Topics in this Issue
Submicrometer grating-based light guided plates: (top) Diffraction efficiency for the first positive transmission diffraction orders as a function of grating depth and incident angle. (bottom) Demonstration of light guide effect of the proposed configuration. For further details, see the paper by Ye et et al., pp. 3396-3399.
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Mar 05 2015 : Optical Materials Express Research - New Flexible Films for Touch Screen Applications Achieve Longer Lasting Display
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Parameter discretization in two-dimensional continuous...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Light and color in the open air: Introduction to the...
- Photographic observation of a natural fifth-order rainbow
- Optical constants of Cu, Ag, and Au revisited
- Laser Beams and Resonators