Topics in this Issue
Central 20 mm diameter of an antihole photon sieve. A broadband-corrected optical telescope was constructed from a photon sieve with five million holes. For details, see paper by Andersen and Tullson, pp. 3706-3708.
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Nov 14 2014 : Optica Research - Smartphones Team-Up with QR Codes for Secure 3-D Displays
- Nov 05 2014 : Optics Express Research - Powerful Imaging for Point-of-care Diagnostics
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Amplitude-only, passive, broadband, optical spatial...
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Combining transverse field detectors and color filter...
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Optical design and testing: introduction