Topics in this Issue
Top: parameter configurations that lead to a 50/50 splitting ratio for one angle of incidence. Bottom: simulated diffraction efficiency in the zeroth order for the proposed grating beam splitter. For details, see the paper by Fahr et al., pp. 6092-6095.
- Oct 16 2014 : Magnetic Mirrors Enable New Technologies by Reflecting Light in Uncanny Ways
- Oct 08 2014 : Optics Express Research - Frequency Combs Enable Remote 3-D Mapping
- Oct 01 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - ‘Smart’ Bandage Emits Phosphorescent Glow for Healing Below
- Sep 29 2014 : Optics Express Research - CMOS-compatible germanium-tin on silicon could make inexpensive IR camera sensor
- Amplitude-only, passive, broadband, optical spatial...
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...
- Generation of annular beam by a novel class of Fresnel zone...
- Measurement of the orbital angular momentum density of...