Topics in this Issue
Photograph of a rectangular display of 10,000 lenses injection molded from a milled and microforged mold in polymethyl methacrylate. The central feature, a spruce, is an artifact of the injection molding process. For details, see the paper by Forest et al., pp. 8668-8673.
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - New Age Microscope Gives Scientists Sharper Image Peering Through Dense Tissue
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Measuring very low optical powers with a common camera
- Exact analytic solutions of Maxwell’s equations...
- Simplifying numerical ray tracing for characterization of...
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...
- Multimode interference devices with...