Topics in this Issue
Denoised image obtained from computer-generated digital speckle pattern interferometry fringes after the application of the bidimensional empirical mode decomposition and the removal of the first intrinsic mode function. For details see the paper by Bernini et al., pages 2592-2598.
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Dec 03 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Ever Tried a "Laser Delicious" Apple?
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Supersonic laser propulsion
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Laser interaction with materials: introduction
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]