Topics in this Issue
Denoised image obtained from computer-generated digital speckle pattern interferometry fringes after the application of the bidimensional empirical mode decomposition and the removal of the first intrinsic mode function. For details see the paper by Bernini et al., pages 2592-2598.
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Nov 14 2014 : Optica Research - Smartphones Team-Up with QR Codes for Secure 3-D Displays
- Nov 05 2014 : Optics Express Research - Powerful Imaging for Point-of-care Diagnostics
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Amplitude-only, passive, broadband, optical spatial...
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Combining transverse field detectors and color filter...
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Optical design and testing: introduction