Topics in this Issue
Illustrations of windowed Fourier filtered and quality-guided phase-unwrapping process. Windowed Fourier filtering can simultaneously give a clean wrapped phase field for unwrapping and a filtered amplitude field to indicate the quality of the wrapped phase field and consequently guide the phase-unwrapping path. For details see Kemao et al., pp. 5420-5428.
- Aug 20 2014 : Optica Research - UAlberta Engineers Take Major Step Toward Photonic Circuits. Nano-optical cables could replace copper wiring on computer chips… more
- Aug 06 2014 : Optica Research - New Hand-Held Device Uses Lasers, Sound Waves for Deeper Melanoma Imaging
- Jul 30 2014 : OSA Journal Portfolio Continues to Lead Optics Category in Total Citations and Articles in Thomson Reuters 2014 Journal Citation Reports - The Optical Society (OSA) is pleased to announce its full portfolio... more
- Jul 28 2014 : Wearable Device for the Early Detection of Common Diabetes-related Neurological Condition - A group of researchers in Taiwan has developed a new optical... more
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Fast & Furious focal-plane wavefront sensing
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...
- Exact analytic solutions of Maxwell’s equations...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Simplifying numerical ray tracing for characterization of...
- Model-based phase shifting interferometry
- Measuring refractive index using the focal displacement...