Topics in this Issue
Illustrations of windowed Fourier filtered and quality-guided phase-unwrapping process. Windowed Fourier filtering can simultaneously give a clean wrapped phase field for unwrapping and a filtered amplitude field to indicate the quality of the wrapped phase field and consequently guide the phase-unwrapping path. For details see Kemao et al., pp. 5420-5428.
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Nov 14 2014 : Optica Research - Smartphones Team-Up with QR Codes for Secure 3-D Displays
- Nov 05 2014 : Optics Express Research - Powerful Imaging for Point-of-care Diagnostics
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Amplitude-only, passive, broadband, optical spatial...
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Combining transverse field detectors and color filter...
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Optical design and testing: introduction