Topics in this Issue
Illustrations of windowed Fourier filtered and quality-guided phase-unwrapping process. Windowed Fourier filtering can simultaneously give a clean wrapped phase field for unwrapping and a filtered amplitude field to indicate the quality of the wrapped phase field and consequently guide the phase-unwrapping path. For details see Kemao et al., pp. 5420-5428.
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
- Apr 29 2013 : Now available for conference papers! A PDF of the poster presentation has been linked to a select number of poster session papers. Those papers with an accompanying poster presentation PDF will be denoted by a multimedia icon.
- Apr 24 2013 : New LED Streetlight Design Curbs Light Pollution - Recent innovations in light emitting diodes (LEDs) have improved the... more
- Apr 19 2013 : Optics Letters' page limit is increasing to 4 pages, effective for new submissions beginning on 1 May 2013.
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a personal tour [Invited]
- Cylindrical lenses—focusing and imaging: a review...
- Imaging systems and applications
- Toward a super imaging system [Invited]
- 50 years of optics research [Invited]
- Advances in three-dimensional integral imaging: sensing,...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Precision absolute positional measurement of laser beams
- Phase retrieval using nonlinear diversity
- Digital holography and 3D imaging: introduction to feature...