Topics in this Issue
Top: Rare display of pyramidal ice crystal halos in Tampere, Finland, on 5 June 2008. The image has been slightly contrast enhanced. For details, see the paper by Luomanen, pp. H199-H202. Bottom: Nearly complete primary and secondary rainbows photographed with a fisheye lens on 17 August 2000 near sunset from the weather station at the summit of Mount Wendelstein, Bavaria; the Wendelstein Observatory is visible in the foreground. Photograph courtesy of Claudia Hinz.
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
- Aug 28 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - This is Your Brain's Blood Vessels on Drugs
- Aug 20 2014 : Optica Research - UAlberta Engineers Take Major Step Toward Photonic Circuits. Nano-optical cables could replace copper wiring on computer chips… more
- Aug 06 2014 : Optica Research - New Hand-Held Device Uses Lasers, Sound Waves for Deeper Melanoma Imaging
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Measuring very low optical powers with a common camera
- Exact analytic solutions of Maxwell’s equations...
- Simplifying numerical ray tracing for characterization of...
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...
- Multimode interference devices with...