Topics in this Issue
Erbium and ytterbium codoped KLu(WO4)2 single crystals grown by top seeded solution growth. This material belongs to the monoclinic system, with the space group C2/c and unit cell parameters a=10.576 Å, b=10.214 Å, c=7.487 Å, and b=130.68°. Diode-pumped laser action at the 1550 nm eye-safe region has been achieved in this material. The data reported in this paper are the result of a collaboration between the research group FiCMA (Spain) and KTH (Sweden). For details see the paper by Bjurshagen et al., pp. 656-665.
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Dec 03 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Ever Tried a "Laser Delicious" Apple?
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Supersonic laser propulsion
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Laser interaction with materials: introduction
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]