Topics in this Issue
Photograph of a bright transmission hologram of a duck recorded using a He-Ne laser (632.8 nm) in a silver doped photopolymer recording medium. The developed photopolymer has high diffraction efficiency and real time holographic recording and is highly cost effective. For details, see the paper by Pramitha et al., pp. 2255-226.
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Nov 14 2014 : Optica Research - Smartphones Team-Up with QR Codes for Secure 3-D Displays
- Nov 05 2014 : Optics Express Research - Powerful Imaging for Point-of-care Diagnostics
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Amplitude-only, passive, broadband, optical spatial...
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Combining transverse field detectors and color filter...
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Optical design and testing: introduction