Topics in this Issue
Photograph of a bright transmission hologram of a duck recorded using a He-Ne laser (632.8 nm) in a silver doped photopolymer recording medium. The developed photopolymer has high diffraction efficiency and real time holographic recording and is highly cost effective. For details, see the paper by Pramitha et al., pp. 2255-226.
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
- Apr 29 2013 : Now available for conference papers! A PDF of the poster presentation has been linked to a select number of poster session papers. Those papers with an accompanying poster presentation PDF will be denoted by a multimedia icon.
- Apr 24 2013 : New LED Streetlight Design Curbs Light Pollution - Recent innovations in light emitting diodes (LEDs) have improved the... more
- Apr 19 2013 : Optics Letters' page limit is increasing to 4 pages, effective for new submissions beginning on 1 May 2013.
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a personal tour [Invited]
- Cylindrical lenses—focusing and imaging: a review...
- Imaging systems and applications
- Toward a super imaging system [Invited]
- 50 years of optics research [Invited]
- Advances in three-dimensional integral imaging: sensing,...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Precision absolute positional measurement of laser beams
- Phase retrieval using nonlinear diversity
- Digital holography and 3D imaging: introduction to feature...