Topics in this Issue
A Fourier transform of the far-field diffraction intensity pattern of a wave through a tri-arm multipinhole plate (top) and the wavefront measured by using the tri-arm (or Y-shaped) multipinhole interferometer (bottom). For details, see the paper by Wei et al., pp. 5099-5104.
- Aug 06 2014 : New Hand-Held Device Uses Lasers, Sound Waves for Deeper Melanoma Imaging - A new hand-held device that uses lasers and sound waves may change... more
- Jul 30 2014 : OSA Journal Portfolio Continues to Lead Optics Category in Total Citations and Articles in Thomson Reuters 2014 Journal Citation Reports - The Optical Society (OSA) is pleased to announce its full portfolio... more
- Jul 28 2014 : Wearable Device for the Early Detection of Common Diabetes-related Neurological Condition - A group of researchers in Taiwan has developed a new optical... more
- Jul 22 2014 : Self-cooling Solar Cells Boost Power, Last Longer - Scientists at Stanford University may have overcome one of the major... more
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Fast & Furious focal-plane wavefront sensing
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...
- Exact analytic solutions of Maxwell’s equations...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Simplifying numerical ray tracing for characterization of...
- Model-based phase shifting interferometry
- Measuring refractive index using the focal displacement...