Topics in this Issue
Absorption sinograms obtained with angular domain optical projection tomography demonstrating the high resolution and contrast mapping of a pair of 0.9 mm graphite rods deeply embedded in tissue-mimicking media at a variety of scattering levels. For details, see the paper by Vasefi et al., pp. 6448-6457.
- Aug 20 2014 : Optica Research | UAlberta Engineers Take Major Step Toward Photonic Circuits - nano-optical cables that could replace copper wiring on computer chips… more
- Aug 06 2014 : Optica Research | New Hand-Held Device Uses Lasers, Sound Waves for Deeper Melanoma Imaging
- Jul 30 2014 : OSA Journal Portfolio Continues to Lead Optics Category in Total Citations and Articles in Thomson Reuters 2014 Journal Citation Reports - The Optical Society (OSA) is pleased to announce its full portfolio... more
- Jul 28 2014 : Wearable Device for the Early Detection of Common Diabetes-related Neurological Condition - A group of researchers in Taiwan has developed a new optical... more
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Fast & Furious focal-plane wavefront sensing
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...
- Exact analytic solutions of Maxwell’s equations...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Simplifying numerical ray tracing for characterization of...
- Model-based phase shifting interferometry
- Measuring refractive index using the focal displacement...