Topics in this Issue
A multiwavelength photon sieve for three wavelengths with the parameters of diameter 20 mm, focal length 200 mm, and wavelengths of λ3=0.633 μm, λ1=0.532 μm and λ2=0.488 μm is designed as shown in this figure. The upper-left inset shows the pinhole distribution of the photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ1. The upper right inset shows the pinhole distribution of the photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ2. The lower-left inset is the part of photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ3. The lower-right inset is a combination in the whole aperture of the multiwavelength photon sieve for three imaging wavelengths. For details see Zhou et al., pp. 1619-1623.
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
- Apr 29 2013 : Now available for conference papers! A PDF of the poster presentation has been linked to a select number of poster session papers. Those papers with an accompanying poster presentation PDF will be denoted by a multimedia icon.
- Apr 24 2013 : New LED Streetlight Design Curbs Light Pollution - Recent innovations in light emitting diodes (LEDs) have improved the... more
- Apr 19 2013 : Optics Letters' page limit is increasing to 4 pages, effective for new submissions beginning on 1 May 2013.
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a personal tour [Invited]
- Cylindrical lenses—focusing and imaging: a review...
- Imaging systems and applications
- Toward a super imaging system [Invited]
- 50 years of optics research [Invited]
- Advances in three-dimensional integral imaging: sensing,...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Precision absolute positional measurement of laser beams
- Phase retrieval using nonlinear diversity
- Digital holography and 3D imaging: introduction to feature...