Topics in this Issue
A multiwavelength photon sieve for three wavelengths with the parameters of diameter 20 mm, focal length 200 mm, and wavelengths of λ3=0.633 μm, λ1=0.532 μm and λ2=0.488 μm is designed as shown in this figure. The upper-left inset shows the pinhole distribution of the photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ1. The upper right inset shows the pinhole distribution of the photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ2. The lower-left inset is the part of photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ3. The lower-right inset is a combination in the whole aperture of the multiwavelength photon sieve for three imaging wavelengths. For details see Zhou et al., pp. 1619-1623.
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Mar 05 2015 : Optical Materials Express Research - New Flexible Films for Touch Screen Applications Achieve Longer Lasting Display
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Parameter discretization in two-dimensional continuous...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Light and color in the open air: Introduction to the...
- Photographic observation of a natural fifth-order rainbow
- Optical constants of Cu, Ag, and Au revisited
- Laser Beams and Resonators