Topics in this Issue
A multiwavelength photon sieve for three wavelengths with the parameters of diameter 20 mm, focal length 200 mm, and wavelengths of λ3=0.633 μm, λ1=0.532 μm and λ2=0.488 μm is designed as shown in this figure. The upper-left inset shows the pinhole distribution of the photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ1. The upper right inset shows the pinhole distribution of the photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ2. The lower-left inset is the part of photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ3. The lower-right inset is a combination in the whole aperture of the multiwavelength photon sieve for three imaging wavelengths. For details see Zhou et al., pp. 1619-1623.
- Dec 24 2014 : Season’s Greetings from OSA Publishing. Please note that our office will be closed for the holidays from 24 December 2014 17:00 EST through 2 January 2015 8:30 EST. If you require urgent assistance, please email our Customer Service department, and our Customer Service team will make every attempt to solve your problem or route it to the appropriate person during this time. As our Customer Service coverage will be limited while our offices are closed, please allow 24 hours for a response. Best wishes for a Happy New Year!
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Supersonic laser propulsion
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Laser interaction with materials: introduction
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]