Topics in this Issue
A multiwavelength photon sieve for three wavelengths with the parameters of diameter 20 mm, focal length 200 mm, and wavelengths of λ3=0.633 μm, λ1=0.532 μm and λ2=0.488 μm is designed as shown in this figure. The upper-left inset shows the pinhole distribution of the photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ1. The upper right inset shows the pinhole distribution of the photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ2. The lower-left inset is the part of photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ3. The lower-right inset is a combination in the whole aperture of the multiwavelength photon sieve for three imaging wavelengths. For details see Zhou et al., pp. 1619-1623.
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Parameter discretization in two-dimensional continuous...
- Detection of Golden apples’ climacteric peak by...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison