Topics in this Issue
A multiwavelength photon sieve for three wavelengths with the parameters of diameter 20 mm, focal length 200 mm, and wavelengths of λ3=0.633 μm, λ1=0.532 μm and λ2=0.488 μm is designed as shown in this figure. The upper-left inset shows the pinhole distribution of the photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ1. The upper right inset shows the pinhole distribution of the photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ2. The lower-left inset is the part of photon sieve for imaging to the light of λ3. The lower-right inset is a combination in the whole aperture of the multiwavelength photon sieve for three imaging wavelengths. For details see Zhou et al., pp. 1619-1623.
- Feb 24 2014 : Thicker than Water: Medical Researchers Use Light to Quickly and Easily Measure Blood’s Clotting Properties - To provide caregivers with timely information about the clotting... more
- Feb 18 2014 : A Stretchable Highway for Light - A team of Belgian researchers reports progress on this front with... more
- Feb 11 2014 : First 3-D Movies of Living Sperm - more
- Feb 05 2014 : OSA to Launch New Gold Open-Access Journal Focused on High-Impact Results - The Optical Society (OSA) today announced it will publish a new... more
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Huygens–Feynman–Fresnel principle as the...
- Optical Properties of Metallic Films for Vertical-Cavity...
- Optical properties of fourteen metals in the infrared and...
- Toward a super imaging system [Invited]
- Aberration considerations in lens tolerancing
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a personal tour [Invited]
- Vibration detection by observation of speckle patterns
- Self-mode-locked 2 μm Tm3+-doped...
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...