Topics in this Issue
Super-resolved flash LADAR range imagery of a triangle target (right) versus the original flash LADAR range imagery of the same target (left) shown in grayscale (top) and color-coded scale (bottom).Superresolution reveals triangle orientation and shape, improving probability of target discrimination while decreasing subject response times. For details see Hu et al., pp. 772-780.
- Aug 28 2014 : This is Your Brain's Blood Vessels on Drugs - A new method for measuring and imaging how quickly blood flows in the... more
- Aug 20 2014 : Optica Research - UAlberta Engineers Take Major Step Toward Photonic Circuits. Nano-optical cables could replace copper wiring on computer chips… more
- Aug 06 2014 : Optica Research - New Hand-Held Device Uses Lasers, Sound Waves for Deeper Melanoma Imaging
- Jul 30 2014 : OSA Journal Portfolio Continues to Lead Optics Category in Total Citations and Articles in Thomson Reuters 2014 Journal Citation Reports - The Optical Society (OSA) is pleased to announce its full portfolio... more
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Fast & Furious focal-plane wavefront sensing
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...
- Exact analytic solutions of Maxwell’s equations...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Simplifying numerical ray tracing for characterization of...
- Model-based phase shifting interferometry
- Measuring refractive index using the focal displacement...