Topics in this Issue
Super-resolved flash LADAR range imagery of a triangle target (right) versus the original flash LADAR range imagery of the same target (left) shown in grayscale (top) and color-coded scale (bottom).Superresolution reveals triangle orientation and shape, improving probability of target discrimination while decreasing subject response times. For details see Hu et al., pp. 772-780.
- Dec 24 2014 : Season’s Greetings from OSA Publishing. Please note that our office will be closed for the holidays from 24 December 2014 17:00 EST through 2 January 2015 8:30 EST. If you require urgent assistance, please email our Customer Service department, and our Customer Service team will make every attempt to solve your problem or route it to the appropriate person during this time. As our Customer Service coverage will be limited while our offices are closed, please allow 24 hours for a response. Best wishes for a Happy New Year!
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Supersonic laser propulsion
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Laser interaction with materials: introduction
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]