Topics in this Issue
Phase map extracted from a complex interferogram by continuous wavelet transform analysis. The phase ambiguity shown in the figure can be eliminated by a frequency-guided phase determination rule. For details see the paper by Ma et al., pp. 2425-2430.
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
- Aug 28 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - This is Your Brain's Blood Vessels on Drugs
- Aug 20 2014 : Optica Research - UAlberta Engineers Take Major Step Toward Photonic Circuits. Nano-optical cables could replace copper wiring on computer chips… more
- Aug 06 2014 : Optica Research - New Hand-Held Device Uses Lasers, Sound Waves for Deeper Melanoma Imaging
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Measuring very low optical powers with a common camera
- Exact analytic solutions of Maxwell’s equations...
- Simplifying numerical ray tracing for characterization of...
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...
- Multimode interference devices with...