Topics in this Issue
Projection of binary fringes emulating a sinusoidal pattern for 3-D profiling using PSI-algorithms. The figure shows a sequence of eight binary fringe patterns projected on a plaster mask. The reconstructed (8-bit) gray-level pattern is shown at the bottom (right corner) of the figure. For details see the paper by Ferrari et al., pp. 147-154.
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Parameter discretization in two-dimensional continuous...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Optical constants of Cu, Ag, and Au revisited
- Three-dimensional display system using near on-axis,...
- Review of multiscale optical design