Topics in this Issue
Second harmonic mapping image of a 2D χ(2) grating structure fabricated by direct laser writing (DLW) technique. Desired χ(2) grating structures can be precisely embedded in a 3D DR1/PMMA multilayer structure by layer-by layer DLW processes. For details see the paper by Do et al., pp. 4664-4670.
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Parameter discretization in two-dimensional continuous...
- Detection of Golden apples’ climacteric peak by...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison