Topics in this Issue
The cover image shows the improvement of the obtainable geometric resolution (expressed as an increase in the correlation coefficient between high resolution reference image and the obtainable reconstruction) when a combination between SLM shaped pattern projection is used in conjunction with Tikhonov regulization based processing. For details see the paper by Zalevsky and Fixler, pp. 5662-5673.
- Apr 13 2015 : New Light for Old Master Paintings
- Apr 06 2015 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Precious Pulses: Rice University Researchers Develop a New Camera-Based, Touch-Free Technology for Measuring Vital Signs
- Apr 01 2015 : Optica Research - Light-Powered Gyroscope is World’s Smallest: Promises a Powerful Spin on Navigation Technologies
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- What is a Hartmann test?
- Advances in three-dimensional integral imaging: sensing,...
- Parameter discretization in two-dimensional continuous...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Compressive sensing in the EO/IR
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison