Topics in this Issue
The cover image shows the improvement of the obtainable geometric resolution (expressed as an increase in the correlation coefficient between high resolution reference image and the obtainable reconstruction) when a combination between SLM shaped pattern projection is used in conjunction with Tikhonov regulization based processing. For details see the paper by Zalevsky and Fixler, pp. 5662-5673.
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Parameter discretization in two-dimensional continuous...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Optical constants of Cu, Ag, and Au revisited
- Three-dimensional display system using near on-axis,...
- Review of multiscale optical design