Topics in this Issue
Top, three reconstructed images (top to bottom) from color Fresnel holograms that have been compressed by 408, 920, and 1638 times, respectively. See Tsang et al., pp. H42-H49 for details. Bottom, illustration of the concept of integral imaging in a review paper on 3-D display technologies by Hong et al., pp. H87-H115. Both of the above articles feature Interactive Science Publishing (ISP) which allows authors to publish 2-D and 3-D datasets with original source date that can be viewed and analyzed interactively by readers.
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - New Age Microscope Gives Scientists Sharper Image Peering Through Dense Tissue
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Measuring very low optical powers with a common camera
- Exact analytic solutions of Maxwell’s equations...
- Simplifying numerical ray tracing for characterization of...
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...
- Multimode interference devices with...