Topics in this Issue
Unwrapped phase resulting from the optical measurement of a radiotherapy patient using the published variant of the quality guided path algorithm. The implementation achieves real time performance without compromising the robustness of the algorithm. For details see the paper by Parkhurst et al., pp. 6430-6439.
- Oct 01 2014 : ‘Smart’ Bandage Emits Phosphorescent Glow for Healing Below
- Sep 29 2014 : Optics Express Research - CMOS-compatible germanium-tin on silicon could make inexpensive IR camera sensor
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Amplitude-only, passive, broadband, optical spatial...
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...
- Generation of annular beam by a novel class of Fresnel zone...
- Measurement of the orbital angular momentum density of...