Topics in this Issue
The two pictures on the left (3-D) show recovery of color images at their desired positions by sweeping a diffuser across the depth range (Kim et al., pp. B18-B24 ). The four pictures on the right show digitally recorded interference kinetics during breakup of oil film sample from the Gulf of Mexico by dispersant Corexit 9500 (Kukhtarev et al. pp. B53-B57),
- Jun 11 2013 : OSA Partners with Leading Chinese Institute to Launch New Joint Journal, Photonics Research - The Optical Society (OSA) today announced the launch and publication... more
- May 29 2013 : The Optical Society and Scholarly iQ Issue COUNTER Release 4 Compliant Usage Reports for OSA’s Journals - The Optical Society (OSA) and Scholarly iQ today announced that... more
- May 29 2013 : Charred Micro-Bunny Sculpture Shows Promise of New Material for 3-D Shaping - This rabbit sculpture, the size of a typical bacterium, is one of... more
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
- Cylindrical lenses—focusing and imaging: a review...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a personal tour [Invited]
- Toward a super imaging system [Invited]
- Precision absolute positional measurement of laser beams
- Imaging systems and applications
- Simple designs to correct all third- and fifth-order...
- Advances in three-dimensional integral imaging: sensing,...
- In Praise of Reviewers
- 50 years of optics research [Invited]
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...