Topics in this Issue
Classification maps of (top) HYDICE Washington DC Mall and (bottom) HYMAP Purdue campus data using a proposed adaptive affinity propagation algorithm. The maps demonstrate that the proposed algorithm can be used for land use and land cover change applications. For details see Su et al., pp. 2656-2663.
- Sep 11 2014 : Optica Research - Perfect Focus through Thick Layers May Bring Better Vision to Medicine
- Aug 28 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - This is Your Brain's Blood Vessels on Drugs
- Aug 20 2014 : Optica Research - UAlberta Engineers Take Major Step Toward Photonic Circuits. Nano-optical cables could replace copper wiring on computer chips… more
- Aug 06 2014 : Optica Research - New Hand-Held Device Uses Lasers, Sound Waves for Deeper Melanoma Imaging
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Measuring very low optical powers with a common camera
- Exact analytic solutions of Maxwell’s equations...
- Simplifying numerical ray tracing for characterization of...
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...
- Multimode interference devices with...