Topics in this Issue
Photographs of UV linear-variable optical filters, with different slopes, which are fabricated simultaneously. The rainbow patterns on the structures illustrate highly smooth and linear slopes, which are essential for the filters. For details see Emadi et al., pp. 4308-4315.
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Parameter discretization in two-dimensional continuous...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Light and color in the open air: Introduction to the...
- Photographic observation of a natural fifth-order rainbow
- Optical constants of Cu, Ag, and Au revisited
- Laser Beams and Resonators