Topics in this Issue
Slightly-off-axis dual-wavelength holograms with orthogonal spatial frequencies of a vortex phase plate. The spectral zero-order term is eliminated by the separated two-color holograms. The axial unambiguous measurement range is extended by synthesizing a beat wavelength. For details see the paper by Min et al., pp. 191-196.
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
- Dec 03 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Ever Tried a "Laser Delicious" Apple?
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Supersonic laser propulsion
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Laser interaction with materials: introduction
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]