Topics in this Issue
Experimental results for an apple obtained with a planar waveguide with the chromatic dispersion corrected. (top right) Optical setup to capture the image, (b) original image of the apple, (bottom left) monochromatic image, (bottom right) chromatic image. For details see Shi et al., pp. 4703-4308.
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
- Oct 22 2014 : Optics Letters Research - New 3D Display Technology Promises Greater Energy Efficiency
- Oct 16 2014 : Optica Research - Magnetic Mirrors Enable New Technologies by Reflecting Light in Uncanny Ways
- Oct 08 2014 : Optics Express Research - Frequency Combs Enable Remote 3-D Mapping
- Amplitude-only, passive, broadband, optical spatial...
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...
- Generation of annular beam by a novel class of Fresnel zone...
- Measurement of the orbital angular momentum density of...