Topics in this Issue
3D measurement display of an automotive value body with two critical surfaces using the published variant of multiple wavelength interferometry. The implementation achieves submicrometer accuracy, full surface measurements without knowing accurate wavelength information. For details see Yu et al., pp. 5283-5294.
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Parameter discretization in two-dimensional continuous...
- Detection of Golden apples’ climacteric peak by...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison