Topics in this Issue
Using camera response function and high dynamic range imaging (HDRI) technique, a common digital camera can be used to generate an accurate light distribution map of a headlamp for fast measurement in the automobile industry. For details, see Wu et al., pp. 6870-6880.
- Apr 13 2015 : New Light for Old Master Paintings
- Apr 06 2015 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Precious Pulses: Rice University Researchers Develop a New Camera-Based, Touch-Free Technology for Measuring Vital Signs
- Apr 01 2015 : Optica Research - Light-Powered Gyroscope is World’s Smallest: Promises a Powerful Spin on Navigation Technologies
- Mar 12 2015 : Optica Research - Engineers Create Chameleon-like Artificial 'Skin’ That Shifts Color on Demand
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- What is a Hartmann test?
- Advances in three-dimensional integral imaging: sensing,...
- Parameter discretization in two-dimensional continuous...
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Compressive sensing in the EO/IR
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison