Topics in this Issue
Global 8-day chlorophyll-a composite images (March 6–13, 2013) derived from the Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite (VIIRS), with improved data quality and data coverage using the new stray light and cloud shadow flag algorith (lower panel), compared with results using the old flag (upper panel). For details, see Jiang and Wang, pp. 6757–6770.
- Oct 22 2014 : New 3D Display Technology Promises Greater Energy Efficiency
- Oct 16 2014 : Magnetic Mirrors Enable New Technologies by Reflecting Light in Uncanny Ways
- Oct 08 2014 : Optics Express Research - Frequency Combs Enable Remote 3-D Mapping
- Oct 01 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - ‘Smart’ Bandage Emits Phosphorescent Glow for Healing Below
- Amplitude-only, passive, broadband, optical spatial...
- Recent advances in digital holography [Invited]
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Digital Holography and 3D Imaging: introduction
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Laser Beams and Resonators
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Optical Constants of Water in the 200-nm to 200-?m...
- Generation of annular beam by a novel class of Fresnel zone...
- Measurement of the orbital angular momentum density of...