Topics in this Issue
Left: One of 50 jittered low-resolution images; middle: reconstruction results using a traditional algorithm of image registration followed by super-resolution; right: reconstruction results from an advanced algorithm that simultaneously performs super-resolution and image registration. For details, see Shields and Khouri, part of our Focus Issue on Sandia National Laboratories, pp. F1–F9.
- Jan 26 2015 : Optica Research - Entanglement on a Chip: Breakthrough Promises Secure Communications and Faster Computers
- Jan 23 2015 : OSA Welcomes New Editor of Applied Optics
- Jan 05 2015 : Seeking Editor-in-Chief Nominations for Biomedical Optics Express and Optical Materials Express - Deadline: 1 February 2015. Nomination details
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Parameter discretization in two-dimensional continuous...
- Optical properties of metallic films for vertical-cavity...
- Phase retrieval algorithms: a comparison
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Fiber lasers and their applications [Invited]
- Optical constants of Cu, Ag, and Au revisited
- Three-dimensional display system using near on-axis,...
- Review of multiscale optical design