- Oct 01 2014 : ‘Smart’ Bandage Emits Phosphorescent Glow for Healing Below
- Sep 29 2014 : Optics Express Research - CMOS-compatible germanium-tin on silicon could make inexpensive IR camera sensor
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Optical Antennas
- Structured-light 3D surface imaging: a tutorial
- Orbital angular momentum: origins, behavior and applications
- Cylindrical vector beams: from mathematical concepts to ...
- Real photonic waveguides: guiding light through...
- Advances in optical security systems
- Modes of random lasers
- Ultrafast laser direct writing and nanostructuring in...
- Three-dimensional display technologies