- Jul 22 2014 : Self-cooling Solar Cells Boost Power, Last Longer - Scientists at Stanford University may have overcome one of the major... more
- Jul 22 2014 : The Optical Society Launches Optica, New Open-Access Journal for Highest-Impact Research in the Science of Light - The Optical Society (OSA) today published the first issue of Optica,... more
- Jul 18 2014 : Improving Driver Safety: How to Prevent Streetlight Glare in the New World of LED Lighting - Long hours of nighttime driving can cause eyestrain because while our... more
- Jul 02 2014 : Overcoming Light Scattering: Single-pixel Optical System Uses Compressive Sensing to See Deeper Inside Tissue - A team of researchers from Spain’s Jaume I University (UJI) and the... more
- Optical Antennas
- Structured-light 3D surface imaging: a tutorial
- Diffraction phase microscopy: principles and applications...
- Cylindrical vector beams: from mathematical concepts to...
- Orbital angular momentum: origins, behavior and applications
- Optical methods for distance and displacement measurements
- Understanding leaky modes: slab waveguide revisited
- Long-range surface plasmon polaritons
- Three-dimensional display technologies
- Real photonic waveguides: guiding light through...