- Jun 11 2013 : OSA Partners with Leading Chinese Institute to Launch New Joint Journal, Photonics Research - The Optical Society (OSA) today announced the launch and publication... more
- May 29 2013 : The Optical Society and Scholarly iQ Issue COUNTER Release 4 Compliant Usage Reports for OSA’s Journals - The Optical Society (OSA) and Scholarly iQ today announced that... more
- May 29 2013 : Charred Micro-Bunny Sculpture Shows Promise of New Material for 3-D Shaping - This rabbit sculpture, the size of a typical bacterium, is one of... more
- May 02 2013 : On-site Asbestos Detector Offers Promise of Better Workplace Safety - Asbestos was once called a miracle material because of its toughness... more
- The Talbot effect: recent advances in classical optics,...
- Theory of Molecular Nonlinear Optics
- Orbital angular momentum: origins, behavior and applications
- Understanding leaky modes: slab waveguide revisited
- Long-range surface plasmon polaritons
- Optical methods for distance and displacement measurements
- Optical Antennas
- Cylindrical vector beams: from mathematical concepts to...
- High-contrast gratings for integrated optoelectronics
- Applications of digital and analog holography in...