- Sep 29 2014 : Optics Express Research - CMOS-compatible germanium-tin on silicon could make inexpensive IR camera sensor
- Sep 19 2014 : Optica Research - Electricity and Light Sent Along Same Super-thin Wire
- Sep 18 2014 : Optics Letters - Learn more about OL's acceptance criteria and editorial procedures.
- Sep 17 2014 : Optics Letters Research - Optical probe gauges melanoma thickness
- Orbital angular momentum: origins, behavior and applications
- Structured-light 3D surface imaging: a tutorial
- Advances in optical security systems
- Real photonic waveguides: guiding light through...
- High-contrast gratings for integrated optoelectronics
- Optical Antennas
- Modes of random lasers
- Three-dimensional display technologies
- Cylindrical vector beams: from mathematical concepts to ...
- The circular Bragg phenomenon