Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Octave-spanning mid-infrared supercontinuum generation in silicon nanowaveguides
We report, to the best of our knowledge, the first demonstration of octave-spanning supercontinuum generation... Optics Letters, Vol. 39 Issue 15, pp.4518-4521 (2014)
Analysis on preferential free running laser wavelength and performance modeling of Tm3+-doped YAP and YLF
The preferential free running laser wavelength at room temperature for different axes cuts of... Applied Optics, Vol. 53 Issue 22, pp.4987-4996 (2014)
A 60 Gb/s MDM-WDM Si photonic link with < 0.7 dB power penalty per channel
Mode-division-multiplexing (MDM) and wavelength-division-multiplexing (WDM) are employed simultaneously in a... Optics Express, Vol. 22 Issue 15, pp.18543-18555 (2014)
- Jul 22 2014 : Self-cooling Solar Cells Boost Power, Last Longer - Scientists at Stanford University may have overcome one of the major... more
- Jul 22 2014 : The Optical Society Launches Optica, New Open-Access Journal for Highest-Impact Research in the Science of Light - The Optical Society (OSA) today published the first issue of Optica,... more
- Jul 18 2014 : Improving Driver Safety: How to Prevent Streetlight Glare in the New World of LED Lighting - Long hours of nighttime driving can cause eyestrain because while our... more
- Jul 02 2014 : Overcoming Light Scattering: Single-pixel Optical System Uses Compressive Sensing to See Deeper Inside Tissue - A team of researchers from Spain’s Jaume I University (UJI) and the... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- Extra-thin infrared camera for low-cost surveillance...
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams
- Photonic-to-plasmonic mode converter