Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
A novel integrated structure of thin film GaN LED with ultra-low thermal resistance
This study proposes a novel packaging structure for vertical thin-GaN LED applications by integration of LED... Optics Express, Vol. 22 Issue S3, pp.A601-A606 (2014)
Unexpected unidirectional perfect absorption of light in a freestanding optical thin metallic grating with extremely small filling factor
In this paper, we predict an unexpected enhanced optical absorption (OA) phenomenon in an optical thin... JOSA B, Vol. 31 Issue 4, pp.806-809 (2014)
Lateral integration of vertical-cavity surface-emitting laser and slow light Bragg reflector waveguide devices
We present the modeling and the experiment on the lateral integration of a vertical-cavity surface-emitting... Applied Optics, Vol. 53 Issue 9, pp.1766-1774 (2014)
- Feb 24 2014 : Thicker than Water: Medical Researchers Use Light to Quickly and Easily Measure Blood’s Clotting Properties - To provide caregivers with timely information about the clotting... more
- Feb 18 2014 : A Stretchable Highway for Light - A team of Belgian researchers reports progress on this front with... more
- Feb 11 2014 : First 3-D Movies of Living Sperm - more
- Feb 05 2014 : OSA to Launch New Gold Open-Access Journal Focused on High-Impact Results - The Optical Society (OSA) today announced it will publish a new... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Mid-infrared fiber lasers at and beyond 3.5 μm...
- High power fiber lasers: current status and future...