Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Pump-probe quantum state tomography in a semiconductor optical amplifier
Pump-probe quantum state tomography was applied to the transmission of a coherent state through an In(Ga)As... Optics Express, Vol. 22 Issue 26, pp.32520-32525 (2014)
Reducing misfocus-related motion artefacts in laser speckle contrast imaging
Laser Speckle Contrast Imaging (LSCI) is a flexible, easy-to-implement technique for measuring ... Biomedical Optics Express, Vol. 6 Issue 1, pp.266-276 (2015)
Introduction to the OFC 2014 Special Issue
We are glad to provide our readers a special issue of the best networking papers from OFC 2014. The initial... Journal of Optical Communications and Networking, Vol. 7 Issue 1, pp.OFC1-OFC1 (2015)
- Dec 24 2014 : Season’s Greetings from OSA Publishing. Please note that our office will be closed for the holidays from 24 December 2014 17:00 EST through 2 January 2015 8:30 EST. If you require urgent assistance, please email our Customer Service department, and our Customer Service team will make every attempt to solve your problem or route it to the appropriate person during this time. As our Customer Service coverage will be limited while our offices are closed, please allow 24 hours for a response. Best wishes for a Happy New Year!
- Dec 19 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Yellowstone's Thermal Springs -- Their Colors Unveiled
- Dec 15 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - Potential New Tool for Cervical Cancer Detection and Diagnosis
- Dec 15 2014 : Optica Research - Fraud-proof Credit Cards Possible with Quantum Physics
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays