Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Generation of broadband 17-μJ mid-infrared femtosecond pulses at 3.75 μm by silicon carbide crystal
In this contribution, we report the generation of 17-μJ mid-infrared (MIR) pulses with duration of... Optics Letters, Vol. 39 Issue 21, pp.6249-6252 (2014)
Thermal refraction defocusing in very-large-core step-index antiguided fiber lasers
Thermal refraction defocusing in very-large-core step-index antiguided fibers is investigated theoretically.... JOSA B, Vol. 31 Issue 11, pp.2858-2863 (2014)
Comprehensive Topology and Traffic Model of a Nationwide Telecommunication Network
As a basis for meaningful simulation and optimization efforts with regard to traffic engineering or energy... Journal of Optical Communications and Networking, Vol. 6 Issue 11, pp.1038-1047 (2014)
- Oct 22 2014 : New 3D Display Technology Promises Greater Energy Efficiency
- Oct 16 2014 : Magnetic Mirrors Enable New Technologies by Reflecting Light in Uncanny Ways
- Oct 08 2014 : Optics Express Research - Frequency Combs Enable Remote 3-D Mapping
- Oct 01 2014 : Biomedical Optics Express Research - ‘Smart’ Bandage Emits Phosphorescent Glow for Healing Below
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Integrated nanophotonics based on nanowire plasmons and...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- Editorial: acceptance criteria and editorial procedures for...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex