Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
On the Complexity of Routing and Spectrum Assignment in Flexible-Grid Ring Networks [Invited]
The adoption of a flexible grid will benefit the network design and control plane of future optical networks... Journal of Optical Communications and Networking, Vol. 7 Issue 2, pp.A256-A267 (2015)
Mid-infrared soliton and Raman frequency comb generation in silicon microrings
We numerically study the mechanisms of frequency comb generation in the mid-infrared spectral region from... Optics Letters, Vol. 39 Issue 23, pp.6747-6750 (2014)
Self-tracking solar concentrator with an acceptance angle of 32°
Solar concentration has the potential to decrease the cost associated with solar cells by replacing the... Optics Express, Vol. 22 Issue S7, pp.A1880-A1894 (2014)
- Nov 19 2014 : Optics Express Research - Giving LEDs a Cozy, Warm Glow
- Nov 14 2014 : Optica Research - Smartphones Team-Up with QR Codes for Secure 3-D Displays
- Nov 05 2014 : Optics Express Research - Powerful Imaging for Point-of-care Diagnostics
- Oct 29 2014 : Applied Optics Research - Supersonic Laser-Propelled Rockets
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Noninvasive nonlinear focusing and imaging through strongly...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Proposed method for molecular optical imaging