Optics InfoBase Publications
- Adv. Opt. Photon.
- Applied Optics
- Applied Spectroscopy
- Biomed. Opt. Express
- Chinese Optics Letters
- J. Display Technol.
- J. Lightwave Technol.
- J. Opt. Commun. Netw.
- J. Opt. Netw. (2002-2009)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. (1917-1983)
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. A
- J. Opt. Soc. Am. B
- J. Opt. Soc. Korea
- J. Opt. Technol.
- Optica (New in 2014)
- Opt. Mater. Express
- Optics & Photonics News
- Optics Express
- Optics Letters
- Optics News (1975-1989)
- Photonics Research
- Spotlight on Optics
- Conference Papers
- Digital Archive
- Interactive Science Publishing (ISP)
- Lasers eBook
- Optics ImageBank
- OIDA Reports
Fiber-laser-pumped, dual-wavelength, picosecond optical parametric oscillator
We report a simple, compact, picosecond, dual-wavelength optical parametric oscillator (DW-OPO) at... Optics Letters, Vol. 39 Issue 9, pp.2739-2742 (2014)
Second harmonic generation of ultrashort pulses in refractive-index-linear-modulating nonlinear crystals
We present a theoretical model to deal with second harmonic generation (SHG) of ultrashort pulses in... JOSA B, Vol. 31 Issue 5, pp.1202-1210 (2014)
Effects of three-dimensional polymer networks in vertical alignment liquid crystal display controlled by in-plane field
Polymer network in vertical alignment liquid crystal cell driven by in-plane field (VA-IPS) is formed in... Optics Express, Vol. 22 Issue 9, pp.10634-10641 (2014)
- Apr 24 2014 : Bake Your Own Droplet Lens - A droplet of clear liquid can bend light, acting as a lens. Now, by... more
- Apr 14 2014 : Let the Sun Shine In: Redirecting Sunlight to Urban Alleyways - In dense, urban centers around the world, many people live and work... more
- Apr 07 2014 : Alison Taylor Joins The Optical Society as Executive Editor - The Optical Society (OSA) announced today that Alison Taylor has... more
- Mar 20 2014 : Shrink Wrap Used to Enhance Detection of Infectious Disease Biomarkers - Detecting HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and other deadly infectious... more
OSA Language Editing
Try OSA's pre-submission Language Editing Service and save 15%.
Top Article Downloads
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Supercontinuum generation in an on-chip silica waveguide
- Urogenital photoacoustic endoscope