Meet the New Optics InfoBase!
For more than a year, OSA has been surveying readers like you and researching best practices across the web to retool Optics InfoBase for the next generation of researchers. In addition to an all-new visual design, we offer the following new features:
- Dynamic tables of contents (sort by topic or page range)
- Breadcrumb navigation and enhanced navigation options throughout
- Enhanced search and article lookup interface
- Top Downloads on each journal home page
- Tabbed display of article content
- Lists of related articles and conference papers
- Links to citing articles
- Social bookmarking, e-mail a colleague, and other export features
- Backend, data model changes to ensure flexibility for the future
In the coming months, look for new personalization options such as custom RSS feeds, citation export from saved article lists, and more. Please tell us what you would like to see available in Optics InfoBase, and thanks for your involvement.