Enhancing the physical layer security of the FSO link by sending laser beams from different paths using acousto-optic deflectors. Four beam paths between two transmitter apertures and two receiver apertures with overlapped area A1 at the cross section of the receiver. See Eghbal and Abouei, pp. 684-694
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- The partial space qualification of a vertically aligned...
- Image transmission through dynamic scattering media by...
- Fiber-optic flow sensors for high-temperature environment...
- Dark state lasers
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams