Cloud mask showing the areas over Europe where the optical link can either be unobstructed (clear sky), partly attenuated (cirrus), or totally obstructed (droplets cloud). See Poulenard et al., pp. 325-336
Open Access Journals
- Flexible photonic metastructures for tunable coloration
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...
- Optical Antennas