Call for Papers
Optical Wireless Communications
Submission Deadline: Extended to 15 March 2005
, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
The Journal of Optical Networking (JON) invites submissions to a special issue on optical wireless communications, free space optics, or laser communications.
- Link layer, network and transport protocols and modeling
- Short-range communication by network of sensors
- Laser satellite communications
- Terrestrial optical wireless communication ("last-mile solutions")
- Quantum encryption using optical wireless communications
- Indoor and outdoor links
- Indoor and outdoor channel modeling (aerosols and turbulence, Pointing error statistics)
Manuscript SubmissionTo submit to this special issue, follow the normal procedure for submission to JON, indicating "OWC feature" in the "Comments" field of the online submission form. For all other questions relating to this feature issue, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, subject line "Optical Wireless Communications."
Submission Deadline: 15 March 2005
© 2004 Optical Society of America
CALL FOR PAPERS
Revised Manuscript: December 24, 2004
Published: December 24, 2004
Shlomi Arnon, David Britz, Anthony Boucouvalas, and Mohsen Kavehrad, "Optical Wireless Communications," J. Opt. Netw. 4, 66-67 (2005)
References are not available for this paper.
OSA is able to provide readers links to articles that cite this paper by participating in CrossRef's Cited-By Linking service. CrossRef includes content from more than 3000 publishers and societies. In addition to listing OSA journal articles that cite this paper, citing articles from other participating publishers will also be listed.