Call for Papers
Optical Wireless Communications
Submission Deadline: Extended to 15 April 2005
, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
The Journal of Optical Networking (JON) invites submissions to a special issue on optical wireless communications, free space optics, or laser communications.
- Link layer, network and transport protocols and modeling
- Short-range communication by network of sensors
- Laser satellite communications
- Terrestrial optical wireless communication ("last-mile solutions")
- Quantum encryption using optical wireless communications
- Indoor and outdoor links
- Indoor and outdoor channel modeling (aerosols and turbulence, Pointing error statistics)
Manuscript SubmissionTo submit to this special issue, follow the normal procedure for submission to JON, indicating "OWC feature" in the "Comments" field of the online submission form. For all other questions relating to this feature issue, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, subject line "Optical Wireless Communications."
Submission Deadline: 15 April 2005
© 2005 Optical Society of America
CALL FOR PAPERS
Revised Manuscript: February 24, 2005
Published: February 24, 2005
Shlomi Arnon, David Britz, Anthony Boucouvalas, and Mohsen Kavehrad, "Optical Wireless Communications," J. Opt. Netw. 4, 119-120 (2005)
References are not available for this paper.