(a) 22-node BT reference network showing MaxEnt link utilization in the single-fiber (SF) pair scenario, where the numbers in nodes show node identifiers and the numbers on links indicate the number of demands being routed over each link. (b) Link usage diagram showing the center-frequency placements of node-pair demands across all links in the network in the SF pair scenario. See Wright et al., pp. A66-A72
Open Access Journals
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Quantum-secure authentication of a physical unclonable key
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...