Received QPSK OFDM constellation in three dimensions, received at the real-time oscilloscope for band group 1 after 20 km of fiber transmission with bit rate of 200 Mbits/s (colors indicate the intensity of power concentration in the received symbol). See Sakib et al., pp. 235-244.
Open Access Journals
- Focus issue on surface plasmon photonics introduction
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Shaping of light beams along curves in three dimensions
- Optical Properties of Metallic Films for Vertical-Cavity...
- Dynamics of microparticles trapped in a perfect vortex beam
- Light field moment imaging