Received QPSK OFDM constellation in three dimensions, received at the real-time oscilloscope for band group 1 after 20 km of fiber transmission with bit rate of 200 Mbits/s (colors indicate the intensity of power concentration in the received symbol). See Sakib et al., pp. 235-244.
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Supercontinuum generation in an on-chip silica waveguide
- Urogenital photoacoustic endoscope