Received QPSK OFDM constellation in three dimensions, received at the real-time oscilloscope for band group 1 after 20 km of fiber transmission with bit rate of 200 Mbits/s (colors indicate the intensity of power concentration in the received symbol). See Sakib et al., pp. 235-244.
Open Access Journals
- High-performance LED street lighting using microlens arrays
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Kilometer-range, high resolution depth imaging via 1560 nm...
- Optics Letters to Increase Page Limit to Four Pages
- Thin low-loss dielectric coatings for free-space cloaking
- Optical vortices in antiguides