Measured constellation with miniumum error vector magnitude at optimum input ultrawideband power to a Mach-Zehnder modulator at back to back for conventional optical double-sideband subcarrier modulation at 7.48 dBm. See Hraimel et al., pp. 331-342.
Open Access Journals
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Quantum-secure authentication of a physical unclonable key
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...