Measured constellation with miniumum error vector magnitude at optimum input ultrawideband power to a Mach-Zehnder modulator at back to back for conventional optical double-sideband subcarrier modulation at 7.48 dBm. See Hraimel et al., pp. 331-342.
Open Access Journals
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays