Measured constellation with miniumum error vector magnitude at optimum input ultrawideband power to a Mach-Zehnder modulator at back to back for conventional optical double-sideband subcarrier modulation at 7.48 dBm. See Hraimel et al., pp. 331-342.
Open Access Journals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Integrated nanophotonics based on nanowire plasmons and...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- Editorial: acceptance criteria and editorial procedures for...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex