Measured constellation with miniumum error vector magnitude at optimum input ultrawideband power to a Mach-Zehnder modulator at back to back for conventional optical double-sideband subcarrier modulation at 7.48 dBm. See Hraimel et al., pp. 331-342.
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Mid-infrared fiber lasers at and beyond 3.5 μm...
- High power fiber lasers: current status and future...