Measured constellation with miniumum error vector magnitude at optimum input ultrawideband power to a Mach-Zehnder modulator at back to back for conventional optical double-sideband subcarrier modulation at 7.48 dBm. See Hraimel et al., pp. 331-342.
Open Access Journals
- Focus issue on surface plasmon photonics introduction
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Shaping of light beams along curves in three dimensions
- Optical Properties of Metallic Films for Vertical-Cavity...
- Dynamics of microparticles trapped in a perfect vortex beam
- Light field moment imaging