Correlation between symbol peak-to-average power ratio (PAR) and its induced four-wave-mixing power for the phased array system and two different types of input bit sequences. The correlation is hardly noticeable for OFDM symbols with relatively low PAR values, yet quite visible in the region of high PARs. See Pechenkin and Fair, pp. 636-644.
Open Access Journals
- Focus issue on surface plasmon photonics introduction
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Shaping of light beams along curves in three dimensions
- Optical Properties of Metallic Films for Vertical-Cavity...
- Dynamics of microparticles trapped in a perfect vortex beam
- Light field moment imaging