Correlation between symbol peak-to-average power ratio (PAR) and its induced four-wave-mixing power for the phased array system and two different types of input bit sequences. The correlation is hardly noticeable for OFDM symbols with relatively low PAR values, yet quite visible in the region of high PARs. See Pechenkin and Fair, pp. 636-644.
Open Access Journals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Integrated nanophotonics based on nanowire plasmons and...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- Editorial: acceptance criteria and editorial procedures for...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex