Correlation between symbol peak-to-average power ratio (PAR) and its induced four-wave-mixing power for the phased array system and two different types of input bit sequences. The correlation is hardly noticeable for OFDM symbols with relatively low PAR values, yet quite visible in the region of high PARs. See Pechenkin and Fair, pp. 636-644.
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- High definition live 3D-OCT in vivo: design and evaluation...
- Noninvasive in vivo glucose sensing on human subjects using...
- Orbital angular momentum: origins, behavior and applications
- Structured-light 3D surface imaging: a tutorial
- Handheld photoacoustic microscopy to detect melanoma depth...