Correlation between symbol peak-to-average power ratio (PAR) and its induced four-wave-mixing power for the phased array system and two different types of input bit sequences. The correlation is hardly noticeable for OFDM symbols with relatively low PAR values, yet quite visible in the region of high PARs. See Pechenkin and Fair, pp. 636-644.
Open Access Journals
- Flexible photonic metastructures for tunable coloration
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...
- Optical Antennas