Correlation between symbol peak-to-average power ratio (PAR) and its induced four-wave-mixing power for the phased array system and two different types of input bit sequences. The correlation is hardly noticeable for OFDM symbols with relatively low PAR values, yet quite visible in the region of high PARs. See Pechenkin and Fair, pp. 636-644.
Open Access Journals
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Quantum-secure authentication of a physical unclonable key
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...