Correlation between symbol peak-to-average power ratio (PAR) and its induced four-wave-mixing power for the phased array system and two different types of input bit sequences. The correlation is hardly noticeable for OFDM symbols with relatively low PAR values, yet quite visible in the region of high PARs. See Pechenkin and Fair, pp. 636-644.
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- Extra-thin infrared camera for low-cost surveillance...
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams
- Photonic-to-plasmonic mode converter