Illustrative example: estimation of the end-to-end properties of lightpath LP4 given the knowledge of the end-to-end properties of lightpaths LP1, LP2, and LP3 obtained through monitoring. See Sambo et al., pp. 928-937.
Open Access Journals
- Focus issue on surface plasmon photonics introduction
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Shaping of light beams along curves in three dimensions
- Optical Properties of Metallic Films for Vertical-Cavity...
- Dynamics of microparticles trapped in a perfect vortex beam
- Light field moment imaging