Simulated eye diagrams for a directly modulated (DM) distributed-feedback laser diode (DFB-LD) at (a) back-to-back (BTB) and (b) 10 km and a DM externally injected (EI) DFB-LD at (c) BTB and (d) 25 km. See Shams et al., pp. 122-130.
Open Access Journals
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Noninvasive nonlinear focusing and imaging through strongly...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Proposed method for molecular optical imaging