Simulated eye diagrams for a directly modulated (DM) distributed-feedback laser diode (DFB-LD) at (a) back-to-back (BTB) and (b) 10 km and a DM externally injected (EI) DFB-LD at (c) BTB and (d) 25 km. See Shams et al., pp. 122-130.
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Mid-infrared fiber lasers at and beyond 3.5 μm...
- High power fiber lasers: current status and future...