Simulated eye diagrams for a directly modulated (DM) distributed-feedback laser diode (DFB-LD) at (a) back-to-back (BTB) and (b) 10 km and a DM externally injected (EI) DFB-LD at (c) BTB and (d) 25 km. See Shams et al., pp. 122-130.
Open Access Journals
- Focus issue on surface plasmon photonics introduction
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Shaping of light beams along curves in three dimensions
- Optical Properties of Metallic Films for Vertical-Cavity...
- Dynamics of microparticles trapped in a perfect vortex beam
- Light field moment imaging