Performance of the quality-of-service (QoS) provisioning algorithm versus different interference parameter values for a full offered load for normalized throughput in high QoS class. See Khaleghi and Pakravan, pp. 283-292.
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Mid-infrared fiber lasers at and beyond 3.5 μm...
- High power fiber lasers: current status and future...