Two-span nonlinear effective length (NEL) normalized with respect to the conventional effective fiber length per span as a function of the phase mismatch coefficient. The normalized twospan NEL for the OPC-based system is also shown for comparison. See Pechenkin and Fair, pp. 701-710.
Open Access Journals
- Flexible photonic metastructures for tunable coloration
- Hyper-accurate flexible calibration technique for...
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...
- Optical Antennas