Two-span nonlinear effective length (NEL) normalized with respect to the conventional effective fiber length per span as a function of the phase mismatch coefficient. The normalized twospan NEL for the OPC-based system is also shown for comparison. See Pechenkin and Fair, pp. 701-710.
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Supercontinuum generation in an on-chip silica waveguide
- Urogenital photoacoustic endoscope