Two-span nonlinear effective length (NEL) normalized with respect to the conventional effective fiber length per span as a function of the phase mismatch coefficient. The normalized twospan NEL for the OPC-based system is also shown for comparison. See Pechenkin and Fair, pp. 701-710.
Open Access Journals
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Quantum-secure authentication of a physical unclonable key
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...