Two-span nonlinear effective length (NEL) normalized with respect to the conventional effective fiber length per span as a function of the phase mismatch coefficient. The normalized twospan NEL for the OPC-based system is also shown for comparison. See Pechenkin and Fair, pp. 701-710.
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- A 3D integral imaging optical see-through head-mounted...
- All-digital wavefront sensing for structured light beams
- Extra-thin infrared camera for low-cost surveillance...
- Nonlinear combining of laser beams
- Photonic-to-plasmonic mode converter