Two-span nonlinear effective length (NEL) normalized with respect to the conventional effective fiber length per span as a function of the phase mismatch coefficient. The normalized twospan NEL for the OPC-based system is also shown for comparison. See Pechenkin and Fair, pp. 701-710.
Open Access Journals
- Making smart phones smarter with photonics
- High definition live 3D-OCT in vivo: design and evaluation...
- Noninvasive in vivo glucose sensing on human subjects using...
- Orbital angular momentum: origins, behavior and applications
- Structured-light 3D surface imaging: a tutorial
- Handheld photoacoustic microscopy to detect melanoma depth...