The aggregated throughput of TCP flows compared with the predicted value in a snapshot of the simulation cycle for prediction intervals of 1, 2, and 4 times the round-trip time. See Ramantas and Vlachos, pp. 924-936
Open Access Journals
- Paraxial ray optics cloaking
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Quantum-secure authentication of a physical unclonable key
- Real-time, high-accuracy 3D imaging and shape measurement
- Two-dimensional continuous wavelet transform for phase...
- Accuracy enhancement of digital image correlation with...