The aggregated throughput of TCP flows compared with the predicted value in a snapshot of the simulation cycle for prediction intervals of 1, 2, and 4 times the round-trip time. See Ramantas and Vlachos, pp. 924-936
Open Access Journals
- Linearly-polarized short-pulse AOM Q-switched 978 nm...
- Integrated nanophotonics based on nanowire plasmons and...
- Lensless imaging through thin diffusive media
- Editorial: acceptance criteria and editorial procedures for...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Simple technique for generating the perfect optical vortex