The aggregated throughput of TCP flows compared with the predicted value in a snapshot of the simulation cycle for prediction intervals of 1, 2, and 4 times the round-trip time. See Ramantas and Vlachos, pp. 924-936
Open Access Journals
- Focus issue on surface plasmon photonics introduction
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Shaping of light beams along curves in three dimensions
- Optical Properties of Metallic Films for Vertical-Cavity...
- Dynamics of microparticles trapped in a perfect vortex beam
- Light field moment imaging