The aggregated throughput of TCP flows compared with the predicted value in a snapshot of the simulation cycle for prediction intervals of 1, 2, and 4 times the round-trip time. See Ramantas and Vlachos, pp. 924-936
Open Access Journals
- Nonlinear optics in daily life
- Nanoplasmonics: past, present, and glimpse into future
- Stretchable optical waveguides
- Optical properties of the metals Al, Co, Cu, Au, Fe, Pb,...
- Supercontinuum generation in an on-chip silica waveguide
- Urogenital photoacoustic endoscope