The aggregated throughput of TCP flows compared with the predicted value in a snapshot of the simulation cycle for prediction intervals of 1, 2, and 4 times the round-trip time. See Ramantas and Vlachos, pp. 924-936
Open Access Journals
- Ultra-high-efficiency metamaterial polarizer
- Optical magnetic mirrors without metals
- Photoluminescence emission and Raman response of monolayer...
- Breaking the diffraction resolution limit by stimulated...
- Optics of the eye and its impact in vision: a tutorial
- Optically rewritable 3D liquid crystal displays